FOR MUSIC INDUSTRY RELATED CLIENTS: SUCH AS MUSIC PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, SONGWRITERS, SMALL RECORD LABELS, GROUPS, MANAGERS, ETC
TODAY IS THE DAY!
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS, YOU NEED A SOLID TEAM THAT UNDERSTANDS THE GLOBAL MARKET, ESPECIALLY IN THIS FAST-PACED, INTERNET-BASED AND MOST COMPETITIVE ERA. IT IS THUS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL DEAL-MAKER OR AN ATTORNEY WHO HAS THE SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND NETWORKING ABILITY TO GET YOU NOTICED. OUR TRACK RECORD AND CONNECTIONS ARE NEARLY UNPARALLELED, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.
This is one of our flagship programs. We are one of the best in the business at getting our clients deals especially through our domestic and international marketing exposure. We have direct contacts and relationships with many of the most prestigious film and recording studios, book and ancillary publishers, labels and distributors in The United States and Canada. Additionally, our attorneys have lived in Europe, Asia, and Africa. Our Attorneys speak various languages; travel worldwide frequently on business deals, and has direct contacts within the international market.
1. International Deal-Makers: through our exclusive network of International Concert Promoters, VJs/DJs, Event Planners, and Media Stations worldwide we have the ability to help promote you and your work globally. We will shop your works directly to major and independent distributors, labels, studios, and production companies. If you authorize us to be your Deal-Makers, our Legal team and/or Executive consultants will set up meetings on your behalf with A&R directors, Publishers, Distributors, Music Supervisors, Music, Film & Media Companies and many other targeted taste-masters in the music and film industry (worldwide, with emphasis in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Africa). You may be requested to attend a follow-up meeting if interest is expressed by our contacts.
2. Industry Exposure/Buzz: Through our experience, we can guarantee you more exposure in the industry by working with our strategic partners and targeting film festivals and markets that will get you noticed. We will also use cutting edge technology such as Twitter®, Podcasts, E-mail blasts, blogs and internet media sites to feature and deal shop your product, since it has been proven to get our clients corporate and Industry buzz around the world.
3. Meaningful Feedback/Self Service Deal shopping tips: We will schedule correspondences to outline and implement strategic steps to develop your package and/or brand in the industry and further your career. With our candid and constructive criticism you will receive invaluable information on how to further your career. We will provide tips and secrets to maximize your chances in the ever-changing entertainment industry. Particularly we provide clients with our EXCLUSIVE INSIDE INDUSTRY LIST for SELF-SERVICE Deal shopping so that they will have the direct contact information of Studios, A&Rs, Publishers, Labels, and Distribution Companies best suited for their career and/or product. This is invaluable knowledge and an unquestionable advantage.
4. Deal Memos: We will review, draft, negotiate, modify and otherwise assist you with Deal Memos and subsequent contracts that arise pertaining to our shopping efforts.
5. Legal Coach: Providing you invaluable counseling and tips to maximize your chances in the ever-changing Industry, such as copyright, publishing and basic trademark/name protection matters, various Industry standard contracts; advice regarding various legal clearances issues, and invaluable liaisons with connected industry contacts specific to your needs
1. To begin, please fill out the questionnaire.
2. Upon submission, you will also receive our most up-to-date ONE SHEET and COMPANY BROCHURE that lists in more detail our other ancillary shopping services and will have an opportunity to schedule meetings with our Entertainment Attorney(s) and/or staff.
3. Due to the nature of the entertainment business, we cannot begin to help you further or discuss matters without you filling out the questionnaire.